Teacher Training Program
Teacher Training Program
200 Hour Personalized Yoga Alliance Teacher Training in Rishikesh
at Maa Yoga Ashram Rishikesh, India.
200 hour personalized, residential, affordable and intensive hatha yoga teacher training course in India, with RYT 200-hour Yoga Alliance, USA, certification, designed for beginner and intermediate level yoga practitioners, at Maa Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh (RYS 200, RYS 300).
Each program is differs according to the amount of knowledge provided to the teacher or teacher to be. The 200-hour program is the foundation for the other programs (300/500 hour).
Many schools and integrated courses teach yoga philosophy, yoga studies, lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers. They also require thirty contact hours be spent on ethics for yoga teachers. A 200-hour program consists of human physical anatomy and physiology, bodily systems, organs, and more. In addition, we teach energy anatomy and physiology, such as chakras and nadis, with full awareness and understanding that we are all energy beings.
The study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice, like benefits, contraindications, and healthy movement patterns, are an integral component of one’s teacher training experience. The postures, alignment and adjustment are very important in this program, as are the correct posture in asanas, the right breathing in pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation, and other traditional yoga techniques. This course includes the analytical training in the conceptual (how to) teaching and practice of the techniques and the experiential practice of the techniques themselves.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India, 2018 - 2019 Status
➢ 10Feb 2019 to 10March 2019 :: Personalised 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India Booking Open USD $ 1400
What is included?
» Yoga Teacher Training.
» Yoga Books:
» Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
» Yoga Anatomy and Physiology.
» Organic, Ayurvedic and Delicious Meals.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Syllabus
Techniques, Training and Practice
– Asanas, Pranayama, Kriyas, Chanting, Mantra, Meditation and other traditional Yoga Techniques.
– Analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques.
– Guided practice of the techniques themselves.
– Teaching Styles, Qualities of a Teacher.
– Communication skills such as group dynamics, time management, and the establishment of priorities and boundaries.
– How to address the specific needs of individuals and special populations, to the degree possible in a group setting.
– Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting.
– The student learning process.
– Business aspects of teaching yoga (including marketing and legal)
Anatomy and Physiology
– Body Systems/Organs, Chakras, Nadis.
– Includes both the study of anatomy and physiology along with its application to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc.).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
– Traditional Texts, Non Violence, Dhamma, Karma, Service Concepts.
– The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (such as the Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika or Bhagavad Gita)
– Yoga lifestyle, such as the precept of non-violence (ahimsa), and the concepts of dharma and karma.
– Ethics for yoga teachers, such as those involving teacher – student relationships and community.
– Understanding the value of teaching yoga as a service and being of service to others (seva)
– Yoga Teaching Practice.
– Practice teaching as the lead instructor.
– Receiving and giving feedback.
– Observing others teaching.
– Assisting students while someone else is teaching
Sample Schedule for our Yoga Teacher Training
6:00 am to 6:30 am - Yogic Cleasing
6:30 am to 8:00 am - Yoga Asana
8:15 am to 9:00 am - Breakfast
9:00 am to 10:00 am - Yoga Philosophy
10:30 am to 12:00 noon - Yoga Anatomy
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm - Lunch
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Pranayama/ Meditation
4:00 pm to 4:30 pm - Yog Nidra
4:30 pm to 6:00 pm - Alignment
During our Yoga Teacher Training, Mantras will be taught and chanted and time for personal meditation is available throughout the day. Packages include Organic, Ayurvedic, sattvic (upon request), vegetarian, and very tasty meals!