Kundalini Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh | Vedansha
Intensive Kundalini Yoga retreat in Rishikesh India conducted by Vedansha yoga school
The Vedansha Institute of Vedic sciences and alternative medicine in Himalaya is accredited by International Yoga Alliance (USA) offers Kundalini yoga retreat to make you free from fears, addictions, be grounded & find your aim in life.
What is Kundalini Yoga
Kundalini yoga is part of Tantra Yoga. It is a hidden part of yoga. In some resources, you can find that it is one of the most unpredictable and sometimes even dangerous form of yoga. However, if it’s performed correctly there is no any danger for the practitioner. “Kundalini” means “coiled snake”, it describes sleeping energy power in the base of the spine in projection of mooladhara chakra. Some people are lucky and born with awakened Kundalini energy. Most of the time it’s in sleeping form and can be awakened by special practice of Hatha, Tantra and Kriya yoga.
As much pure personality is, as much better he or she takes care about others, not focused much on body pleasure and material things as easier the person will have experience of Kundalini awaking. This process is different from person to person and can take from some months to some years of dedicated practice. The main practice for Kundalini awakening based on the prana energy that uncoiled the Kundalini energy, it starts to rised up in Sushumna Nadi (spine channel) till Sahasrara chakra and individual consciousness unites with universal consciousness. This practice involves also the whole chakra system as well. The singes of person with awakened Kundalini energy:
- wisdom and peace of mind
- non judgement and humanism
- high mental skills and knowledge in different science
- intuition & clairvoyance and many others
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga
- opens hidden powers of person
- helps to get knowledge for helping others
- helps to get less difficulties in your work
- develops spiritually
- helps to get strong health and firm mind
Kundalini Yoga retreat is suitable for
intermediate and advanced yoga students
already yoga teachers who wants to learn more deeper Tantra Yoga
Kundalini Yoga Retreat – what you will learn
- Kundalini specific theory & practice
- Asana for awaking Kundalini energy
- Pranayama and Prana energy work in the body
- Mantra and Kundalini meditation
- Yoga and Vedic Philosophy
- Detailed concept of Chakra system
- Obstacles in practice
- Nutrition for Kundalini awaking
- and get important information about your aura problems (chakra imbalance)
- Your interest to learn Vedic science.
- Successful payment of deposit.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with user e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorisation permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Kundalini class
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Free time.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed according to teaching process.
Chakra balancing Program:
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Yoga – Introduction / it‘s origin & development.
- Introduction of Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutra.
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of success and failure in Yoga.
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- 9 Disurbances of Mind, possibilities of control, Kriya Yoga.
- Mooladhara chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Swadhisthana chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Manipura chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Anahata chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Vishuddhi chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Ajna chakra from phylosophical point of view.
- Sahasrara chakra from phylosophical point of view.
Asana (related to chakra disturbances):
- Mooladhara chakra special asana postures.
- Swadhisthana chakra special asana postures.
- Manioura chakra special asana postures.
- Anahata chakra special asana postures.
- Vishuddhi chakra special asana postures.
- Ajna chakra special asana postures.
- Sahasrara chakra special asana postures.
- Meditation Asana.
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Different Pranayama Techniques related to chakras (Neti, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana, Surya Bheda, Bastrika, Sheetali, Shetkari, Bhramari).
- Pranayama and disturbances of mooladhara chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of swadhisthana chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of manipura chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of anahata chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of vishiddhi chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of ajna chakra.
- Pranayama and disturbances of sahasrara chakra.
- Meditation Practice related to chakras.
- Mantras related with chakras, special pooja for chakras.
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment disturbances of chakra system.
- Ayurvedic types vata, pitta, kapha diagnostic, characteristic and related chakra problems.
- Aromatherapy in chakra dis-balance.
- Disturbances of chakra system and related astrological methods of correction.
Location of yoga teacher training course
Our school is located in Rishikesh, a city in the foothills of Himalayas which is considered to be one of the seven holy cities of India. Every year, thousands of pilgrims from all over India arrive in Rishikesh to visit holy cites and temples, participate in Ganga aarti or bathe in holy waters of Ganga. This place is also very popular among foreign students of yoga who come to Rishikesh to learn ancient wisdom of Indian spiritual ascetics (rishis), learn and practice hatha yoga, participate in retreats or teaching training courses and receive international certification as yoga teacher.
Our school is located in Tapovan, one of the most quiet and peaceful locations of Rishikesh, surrounded by jungles, rice paddies and peasant houses.
If you want to find out more about Rishikesh, how to get there, how to find your way around the town, what to eat and drink, how to prepare for your trip medically (vaccinations, typical meds, etc.), check TopYogis Yoga Guide to Rishikesh.