300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Extended Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India by Vedansha Retreat Center from 1 November 2018 to 1 December 2018
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh with Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science is all about experiment different dimensions of Yoga to enhance and discover your hidden qualities and make you become the best yoga teacher. We committed to prepare and present you as a professional yoga teacher for future generation. Do your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India in Vedansha Institute of Yoga & Vedic Science and become a professional Yoga Instructor! Master your practice in advance level on 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training !
What is our aim?
To prepare yoga teacher or yoga practitioner who will understand yoga as a vedic subject and will be capable to teach others and share knowledge in asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra, yoga philosophy, ayurveda, yoga anatomy, asana alignment.
Benefits of 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh India
Yoga poses stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. And even though yoga is not aerobic, some research finds it can be just as good as aerobic exercise for improving health.
- Increased flexibility
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Reach more advanced level of yoga practice by deeper & advanced learning of asana, pranayama, yoga anatomy, philosophy, meditation, elements of Ayurveda and yoga therapy
- Become more qualified and bring your career on higher level of teaching
- Learn therapeutic aspect of yoga and integrate it in individual treatment of common diseases
- Meet other yoga practitioners from all over the world and exchange valuable experience
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is suitable for
- Beginners & intermediate students.
- For yoga practitioners who would like to get certificate of yoga Alliance USA
What you learn in 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Asanas according Hatha and Ashtanga Style
- Elements of Iyengar Style
- Pranayama, Meditation
- Yoga Philosophy Mantra
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yogic Nutrition
- Elements of Ayurveda
- Asana Alignment and adjustment*
- Yogic cleansing (Shatkarma)
- Teaching Methodology*
- Get important information about your energy body with aura check up
* depends on week Dates in 2018.
- Your interest to learn Vedic science
- Successful pre-payment.
- In their own interest individuals with disabilities or ailments are advised to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 60 years could applied after consultation with us our e-mail/phone/skype/facebook .Contact us(make like direct link).
- Pregnant women need a medical authorization permitting them to practice yoga from their own country with translation in English.
- Any candidate found unfit after commencement of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
- 06:00 – 06:30 Wake up and cleansing.
- 06:30 – 07:00 Shatkriya and herbal tea (yogic cleansing with Jala neti (special techniques of nose cleansing), pooja (mantra recitation & fire ceremony purification).
- 07:00 – 08:30 Asanas practical class Hatha/Ashtanga style (depending on the week schedule): learning the asana postures under the guiding of experienced Yoga teacher.
- 08:30 – 09:30 Pranayama: breathing exercises.
- 09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast: special yogic menu.
- 10:30 – 11:30 Yoga philosophy/ayurveda/teaching methodology.
- 11:30 – 12:30 Yoga Therapy
- 13:00 – 14:00 Lunch.
- 14:00 – 15:00 Free time.
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga anatomy 2 weeks/asana alignment 2 weeks.
- 16:00 – 17:30 Ashtanga Vinyasa/Hatha Yoga (theory & practice): number of physical postures according to study program.
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga Nidra/ guided Meditation: guided relaxation practice, meditation and concentration.
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Special event.
- 20:00 – 22:00 Free time.
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sleep.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process.
Note:- Time table can be changed during to teaching process. Shatkrama (yogic cleansing depends on the weather and will be given as 2 classes instead of pranayama)
Yoga Course Teaching Plan
- Human Life: Meaning & Aim of Life.
- Patanjali’s Yoga-Sutras (Sadhana Pada, Vibhuti Pada, Kaivalya Pada)
- Yama, Niyama (social and personal rules and regulations) Asana (physical posture), Pranayama (breathing techniques).
- Panch-Klesha (Five Causes Of Pain & Miseries) / causes of success and failure in Yoga.
- 3 of 8 Limbs of Ashtanga Yoga Pratyahara (withdrawal of the mind from the senses), Dharna (concentration), Dhayan (meditation), Samadhi (self-realization).
- 9 Disturbances of Mind, possibilities of control, Kriya Yoga
- Functional model of 7 chakras from philosophical point of view
- Mooladhara Chakra and its philosophical aspect
- Swadhisthana chakra and its philosophical aspect
- Manipura chakra and its philosophical aspect
- Anahata Chakra and it’s philosophical aspect
- Vishuddhi Chakra and it’s philosophical aspect
- Ajna Charka and its philosophical aspect
- Sahasrara Chakra and its philosophical aspect
- Element of Swara Yoga
- Chakra system and their connection with physical body
- Connection of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Theory of golden ration in yoga
- Chakra system and Kundalini Awaiking
- Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Space element affirmation in sutras
- Samkhya Darshan, Vedanta Darshan
- Prakriti & Purusha
- Discipline of Yoga student
- Obstacles in the path of yoga
Ashtanga Style intermediate & advanced sequence (depends on students ability)
- Surya Namaskara Part A and B
- Utitha Trikonasana
- Parivrita Trikonasana
- Trikonasana Variation 1, 2
- Parivritta parshvakonasana
- Uthitha parshvakonasana
- Parasarita padouttanasana A,B,C,D
- Utitha hasta padangustasana A,B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padmotanasana
- Urdhva namaskar asana
- Uttanasana A,B
- Chaturanga dandasana
- Urdhva mukha svanasana
- Andho Mukha svanasana
- Veerbhadra asana I, II
- Paschimottasana A, B,C,D
- Ardha baddha padma paschimottasana
- Triag mukhaiada paschimottasana
- Janusirsasana A,B,C,D
- Marichyasana A,B,C,D
- Bhuja pidanasana
- Paryangasana A, B
- Parivrittanasana A, B
- Yoni Dandasana A, B
- Yoga Dandasana
- Bhuja Dandasana
- Parsva Dandasana
- Adho Dandasana
- Urdhva Dandasana
- Sama Konasana
- Moola Bandaasana
- Nahusasasana A, B, C
- Akharna Danurasana
- Padanghusta Dhanurasana A, B
- Marichsyasana E, F, G, H
- Parsva Bakasana
- Eka Pada Kapotasana A, B
Hatha Yoga Asana
- Surya namaskara
Asana of 200 Hrs if someone still not master that level
- Shalambha sirsasana
- Shalambha sirasana
- Veera bhadrasana-3
- Uttana koormasana
- Yoga nidrasana
- Eka pada rajakapothasana
- Poorna naukasana
- Eka pada shirsasana
- Suptha trivikramasana
- Ubhaya padangustasana
Pranayama & Mudras:
- Advanced Pranayama Techniques & Benefits (Abdominal breathing, Preparational breathing, Kapalabhati, Nadi Shodana with/without retention, Ujjayi breathing, Bhramari, Bhastrika, Shitali, Shitkari, Surya Bheda & Chandra Bheda, Viloma pranayama ).
- Puraka & Rechaka
- Grades of Sadhakas
- The pranic body.
- Parana and lifestyle.
- Breathe, health and pranayama.
- Breathing and life span.
- Sitting Positions for Pranayama
- Kriyas (Body Cleansing Methods): (Neti, Kapalabhati, Trataka)
- Advanced mudra and bandha
- Ashwini Mudra, its role in energy body
- Dyana, Ajali, Prithvi, Varuna, Shakti, Gyana, Chin, Shambhavi, Khechari Mudra, Hansi mudra, Vayu mudra, akash Mudra, Shunya Mudra, Surya mudra, Jalodarnashak mudra, Apan mudra, Pran Mudra, shankh mudra, Apan Vayu Mudra, Ling Mudra, Dhyan Mudra, Lotus Mudra, Musal Mudra, Kunt Mudra, Mrugi Mudra, Anushan Mudra, Meru Danda Mudra, Chinmay Mudra, Mushti Mudra, Matsya Mudra)
- Moola, Uddyana Bandha, Jalandra Bandha
- .Shatkarma (Dauti, Kunjal, Basti, Neti, Sutra neti)
- Obstacles in Pranayama practice
- Mediation aspects in pranayama.
- Mantra and pranayama
Standard & Advanced Meditation Practice (Om Meditation, Trataka, Yoga Nidra, Sound meditation, Mantra meditation, morning meditation, Nadi meditation, 5 elements meditation, 7 chakra meditation, breath and chakra meditation, astrological meditation, Ajapa/japa, Ida/Pingala spinal rotation, Hridayakasha Dharana, Panchaprana Dharana, Pranava Dhyana, Yantra meditation).
Guru, Ganesh Mantra, Shakti Mantra, Gayatri Mantra, Shanti Mantra, Shiva Mantra, 5 elements mantra, So Ham, AUM, Lakshmi Mantra, Vishnu Mantra, Mantra for health, business, children
Anatomy and physiology or Asana Alignment:
- A detailed explanation of muscular, skeletal system, nervous, gastrointestinal, respiratory system & their function
- Biomechanics of Asana
- Joints and range of motions
- Theory of gravity and muscles function
- The connection of movement & breath
- Body Axis & movement
- How to maximize the movement
- Injuries in Yoga class
- Assessment of mobility
- Using of number of yogic/ayurvedic methods in supporting and treatment of some diseases
- What is ayurveda
- Concept of 3 Dosha
- How to identify the dosha
- 6 tastes and their function for balance of body and mind
- Concept of teaching methodology & how to create your own yoga class, how to reach others, obstacles in teaching
- How to observe & Assess others
- How to create the asana sequence
- Obstacles in teaching
Asana Alignment & Adjustment*
- Correct performance of asana, assistance & adjustment
- Structural Alignment of forwarding bending, back bending, twists, inventions, meditative asanas
- How to align posture according to the mobility of the client
- How to use props, strips, blankets in adjustment
- How to teach clients with physical limitations
- Adjustment of Sahvasana
*depends on week schedule